Thursday 2 January 2014

It's only just beginning, think I have gone and lost my mind...

Here goes, another commitment I am making to this virtual universe.  Throwing caution to the wind I have decided to create a blog that reflects (consolo) on favourite stories (fabula) and music (musica).  The main catalyst for writing this blog is my intention to sign up for the Australian Women Writers Challenge 2014, therefore having a blog to connect my reviews to.  As I did not complete any identifiable reviews in the 2013 Challenge, which I could blame on my love of music and perhaps the other parts of my life intervening, maybe having my two loves together will keep me going and hopefully encourage me to make more of a contribution.
It will however be a mixture of music and books that you will find here.
So my first task is to head over to http://australianwomenwriters.com/2014-challenge/2014-sign-up/

No comments:

Post a Comment